Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Moto Sock

Happily I completed both socks just in time for the Sunday Motorcycle Ride! Whoahooooo! These babies are big ones measuring a whopping 21" from cuff to bottom of the heel, and 27" from cuff to toes!!! This will complete my January 2009 projects. Whew!! :-)
Okay, so here it is... Right sock on!


I worked on my husbands "Moto" sock on Tuesday night with the girls. I am putting the picture of it on his foot for you all to see. LOL, this sock was so long nobody thought it could be wearable. Here is the proof :-D


After I came home last night, I kept working on it until it was finished, about 1 a.m. or so?? My husband came home and was able to try on the finished first sock... It FITS! :-D


He was so happy! Now, I have to get the second one done before he goes riding again... which might be this weekend...yikessssss!


See ya later ...K~





No comments: